Figuring out your cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose levels should be easy. But between the hassle of scheduling an appointment, driving to your doctors’ office, and waiting for your test results to come back from the lab, finding the time and energy for preventive health screenings becomes a pain.
That’s why we created our at-home screening kit. Reperio’s kit is designed to give you on the spot insights into your health within 30 minutes. Our comprehensive risk assessment measures key indicators of chronic disease, including hypertension and prediabetes, and helps you understand your health data like blood pressure, BMI, total cholesterol and more.
And instead of waiting several weeks to get results back from a screening facility or lab—you’ll see your results right after you complete the screening along with a detailed report. No more Googling results or trying to decode ranges on a lab report.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Delivery!
Once you’ve ordered your Reperio kit, you’ll receive a text message and email with tracking information so you’ll know when it’s on the way.
At this point, it’s a good idea to set aside 30 to 45 minutes on your calendar. While most people complete the test in 30 minutes, allowing extra time will give you some flexibility and ensure you’re not rushed.
Step 2: The Unboxing
Your Reperio test kit has arrived! Inside the octagon-shaped box, and you’ll find:
· Digital scale (for weight)
· Bluetooth connected blood pressure cuff
· Tape measure
· Pipettes (for collecting blood sample)
· Blood-glucose paper testing strips
· Lipid paper testing strips
· A glucometer (for measuring total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, glucose, and triglycerides levels via testing strips)
· A white, hexagon-shape mat (your workspace)
You’ll also see a round, shiny blue button at the center of the box. This activates the Bluetooth function, so your test kit results can be transmitted directly to the Reperio app.
Step 3: Prepping your workstation
After unboxing the Reperio screening kit, you’re ready to start the screening:
1. Place all testing equipment on the white cardboard mat. This is your workstation for the duration of the testing period.
2. Make sure you’ve downloaded the Reperio app onto your Apple or Android phone. You’ll be using this throughout the screening process.
3. Push the button in the center of the box. This activates the Bluetooth function, so test results can be transmitted directly to the Reperio app.
Step 4: Measure blood pressure, RFM, and BMI
Now it’s game time! The Reperio app provides video walk-throughs for each of the screening steps, including:
· Blood pressure: Wrap the fully automatic, Bluetooth-connected blood-pressure cuff around your arm and take a deep breath as the cuff squeezes your arm. Be sure to stay relaxed and keep your arm with the blood-pressure cuff resting on a surface at heart level.
· Weight: Just step on the digital scale.
· Height and waist circumference: Use the tape measure to see if you’ve grown taller (or shorter) and check your waist circumference.
This entire process should take between five and ten minutes.
Step 5: Lipid Panel & Glucose test
Now you’re ready to move onto the blood screening section of the screening. You’ll measure total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, glucose and triglycerides with a simple finger prick.
Each Reperio test kit contains everything you need to complete the lipid panel and glucose test.
The blood collection portion of the test is easy and (mostly) pain-free. Because we use small lancets, many users don’t report any pain or discomfort related to the finger prick. But if you do feel uncomfortable during this portion of the screening, we recommend asking a family member or friend to help.
The app’s video walk-through shows you exactly what to do and how to collect a sufficient sample.
The entire process should take between 5 and 15 minutes.
Step 6: Getting Your Results
Congratulations! Now, you get to kick back and let the Reperio app analyze your results.
Within a few seconds, you’ll see your personal data for seven metrics, paired with a visual graphic and readout with your results, and what they mean in the broader context of your overall health.
The best part? The results are easy to understand (you don’t need to Google what complex lab result numbers mean or wait for a doctor to call you).
Step 6: Return the Kit
Just follow the video walk-through on the app to re-box all of the measurement tools (digital scale, blood pressure cuff, glucometer, etc.), and attach the return label included in the box. Through the Reperio app, you can schedule a freeUPS pickup or choose to drop it off at your nearest UPS retail location.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com. We're here to help!