USE BY MINORS
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not collect or maintain personal information from people we actually know are under 18 years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 18 years old, we will use our best efforts to remove that person’s information from our database. If you are not 18 years of age or older, you must not access or use our Service.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
Our Services are for informational purposes only and do not nor should not be construed to provide medical advice. Please see Reperio’s Terms of Service for more information.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, including but not limited to the following:
- Wellness information. For example, when you purchase, register, access, or use the home wellness screening kit or related platforms, applications and services (“Screening Kit”), you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of information you provide including, but not limited to, your health and wellness related-information and conditions, and any other information exchanged in emails, texts, chats or calls between you and Reperio. Your health and wellness-related information will not be shared with Reperio staff in a manner that identifies you, unless you voluntarily share such information with Reperio as outlined below.
- Personal information you voluntarily provide to us. In addition, we collect information you provide directly to us when you create an account, register your screening kit, submit or post content through our Services, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party platforms, participate in a loyalty program or promotion, request customer support, otherwise communicate with us, or share information about yourself through questionnaires, forms, features, and applications. The types of personal information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card and other payment information, whether you have a primary care provider, health insurance carrier information, and any other information you choose to provide. We may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from certain features (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers, or order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional. You may also contact Reperio customer service with questions related to the results in your Screening Kit. By sharing information related to your test results, you agree that Reperio staff will have access to the results of your Screening Kit.
- We may derive information or draw inferences from you based on the information we or our partners collect. For example, we may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on‑ or offline, including, for example, your purchase history. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from other sources, publicly available information sources (including information from your publicly available social media profiles), and other third-party information providers.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We and our service providers may automatically collect and use information in the following ways as you navigate around the Service:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer or device type (Windows or Mac, iPhone or Android), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and Internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly.
- Using Flash cookies: Our use of Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) allows us to, among other things, serve you with more tailored information, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the Service, and collect and store information about your use of the Service. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions. Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Service pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, track the actions of users and e-mail recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Service usage.
- Interest-based advertising: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Service and other online services, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Service and other online services on any of your devices. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
- IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Service.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you at the point of collection. Please see the section entitled “Choices and Access,” below, to learn how you may opt out of certain of our uses and disclosures.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information at the point of information collection. We may also use information from or about you as necessary to perform a contract, to comply with a legal obligation or for our legitimate business interests. We may also rely on other legal bases, specifically for:
- Providing the functionality of the Service and fulfilling your requests.
- to provide the functionality of the Service to you and providing you with related customer service;
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you documents you request or e-mail alerts;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Service, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of the Service;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- for developing new products and services;
- for enhancing, improving or modifying our website or products and services;
- for identifying Service usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Service are of most interest to users; and
- for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Analysis of Personal Information to provide personalized services.
- to better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
- to better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via the Service that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
We also disclose information collected through the Service:
- to our third party partners with whom we offer a co-branded or co-marketed promotion;
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services; and
- as permitted by applicable law, to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.
We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”
In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from:
Receiving marketing communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us via email email@example.com. In your request to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent. For example, if you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails or direct mail from us, tell us that, and provide your name and e-mail or postal address. In addition, you may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any such message.
- Receiving reminders from us: If you no longer want to receive reminders regarding upcoming shipments or order updates on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving them by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your response to us, please provide your name and the e-mail address or phone number at which you receive reminders from us.
- Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third-party partners: If you previously opted in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going-forward basis by contacting us via email email@example.com. In your communication to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes, and include your name and e-mail address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out as described above, we will not be able to remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information (i.e., as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important transactional and administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
How you can access, change, or delete your personal information
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than one month after receipt. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Service or by providing consent to us (where required by law), you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Appropriate contractual and other measures are in place to protect personal information when it is transferred to our affiliates or third parties in other countries.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. To protect the privacy and security of health information, Reperio has implemented certain safeguards as outlined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the regulations promulgated under that Act (“HIPAA”). Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES