It has come to our attention that from time to time, fraudulent recruitment scams are conducted by individuals or organizations claiming to represent Reperio. This type of fraud tends to occur through unsolicited emails. The aim of the fraud is to mislead you into believing you are applying for and/or obtaining employment from Reperio in order for these individuals or organizations to obtain your personal information or money.
Please note that all of our job openings can be found at https://boards.greenhouse.io/reperiohealth. If you applied for a position or received a notice for a position at Reperio and it does not appear on our website, please disregard it. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment or offers that do not appear on our official website.
Warning signs of potentially fraudulent activity:
- Poorly formatted documentation with spelling and grammatical errors is an indication of potentially fraudulent activity.
- Receipt of communications from domain names not affiliated with Reperio. The Reperio policy for email communications requires the sole use of “@reperiohealth.com". Emails with a domain name not affiliated with Reperio, should be disregarded. Examples of domain addresses that Reperio does not use for any of its communications include " reperiohealthinc.com," “@yahoo.com”, “@yahoo.co.uk”, “@gmail.com”, and “@live.com”.
- Applicants are asked to participate in an “interview” by chat or email. Reperio does not conduct “interviews” by chat or email.
- Requests for money transfers are one of the biggest signs of potentially fraudulent activity. Neither Reperio nor its outside recruiters require applicants to submit money for travel, immigration or visa costs, processing fees, or other expenses.
- Requests for personal information early in the process, such as your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details are also signs of potentially fraudulent activity. Saputo has a confidential and documented communication process for requesting personal information once a formal offer has been made to the Applicant.
- Insistence on urgency for you to act on the correspondence received within very short time frames should cause concern and may indicate potentially fraudulent activity.
Reperio does NOT charge any fees to submit a job application to our company. Furthermore, Reperio does not make any job offers without first meeting the candidates.
If you have any concerns, see suspicious job advertisements, or receive suspicious communications that reference Reperio, please submit an inquiry through our Contact Us page: https://www.reperiohealth.com/contact
We advise you to contact local law enforcement if you believe you are the victim of any fraudulent activity.